Host a trade show in the nation's capital, Washington D.C.
Washington D.C., besides being our nation’s capital, is one of the largest metro areas in the United States. It’s home to some of the most famous museums and educational facilities in the world, thought of a bastion for change and progress. Visitors have a buffet of things to do and see in this wonderful city, which boasts more than 20 million annual visitors. There probably isn’t a better city to host a trade show.
Thinking of Building a Trade Show in DC? Call Alliance
No one understands the trade show circuit quite like Alliance. For the past 15 years, we’ve been in the business of creating memorable small to medium sized trade shows for clients all over the country. We’ve worked with the best in the industry and our 98% retention rate proves that we know what we’re doing. Our extensive network of nationwide resources gives us access to the show materials you need for your event.
Attend a Trade Show in Washington DC?
In case you were wondering what DC has to offer your company and trade show guests/exhibitors:
- 132 hotels with 31,673 hotel rooms located in Washington, DC. The Greater Washington Metropolitan Area is home to 695 hotels with 111,216 rooms (including those located within DC proper).
- There are 4,635 committable rooms within 1 mile of the Walter E. Washington Convention Center.
- 2,233 restaurants
- More than 4 million square feet of event/exhibit/meeting space in the Greater Washington region, with 2.2 million square feet of event space in the city of DC alone.
- 3 DC-area airports – Ronald Reagan National Airport (DCA), Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD) and Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI)
- The Metro system is the nation’s second-largest heavy rail system with 6 rail lines, 117 miles of track and 91 stations, servicing 204 million trips each year.
- 6 bus routes service 5 million riders each year, connecting Union Station with Georgetown, the Walter E. Washington Convention Center and Nationals Park, the Zoo with downtown, and a seasonal loop around the National Mall, all for just $1.
The Alliance Difference
We’ve got an in-house graphic design team tasked with producing all show materials. Approve graphics changes instantly and make same-day floor plan changes if needed. As the general contractor, we’ll take care of building and taking down your show. We offer competitive pricing and we won’t make you use unnecessary sets or materials.
Start planning your Washington DC trade show now. Call Alliance at (888) 528-2011 or submit your proposal below to get started. We’re looking forward to building your event.
We’ve Worked In Many Hotels And Venues In The Past
Here are some of the most popular.
Call us at (888) 528-2011 or submit your proposal below to request more information.
Submit For Proposal
We’ll need some information from you to begin our proposal process
We exhibited at the AANAC conference in St. Louis this week and your crew was GREAT. All were very courteous and accommodating. And at the end of the show our shipping containers were delivered promptly. I would especially like to call out who I am assuming was the team lead on this crew – John. So nice, so helpful, proactively making the rounds early to ensure you had all of the appropriate shipping paperwork so that at the end of the show we could focus on getting packed up. Thank you for a job well done!Denise Alston, Governors Highway Safety Association
The RIA Show has come and gone! The buzz I heard was great and the Exhibit Hall was a fabulous success. The whole Alliance team did a great job. The signs looked beautiful and were clear and easy to read! The specialty signage was fabulous (windjammers, yard signs, BIG CHECK and double sided meter boards). And the Golf Club GM even commented that the Hole Sponsorship Signs were the best they had ever seen used at the golf course. It was great to work with you on this show and I look forward future events!Julie Dermis, CMP
It was a pleasure working with you and TEAM Alliance-Exposition!! I knew from the very start our working relationship would be everlasting. I am so glad Nicole Unger connected the dots. She had to know it would be a perfect fit. I am also happy to hear how friendly the vendors were and that TEAM Alliance-Exposition had positive feedback. Next year should be no different. I did not receive any complaints from the vendors so I have to say Kudos to TEAM Alliance-Exposition for a job well done!!Eric Fong, Creation Hospitality